Submission of abstracts: before 6 May 2024
Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee (via email): before 23 May 2024
- IMPORTANT: Papers that do not meet the established deadlines will be excluded from participation in the congress
- Format of presentation of papers: Poster
- Each registered participant is allowed to present one poster
- Each participant may appear as an author in other papers presented at the congress
THEMES OF POSTERS
Authors should indicate the thematic area they consider most relevant:
- Genetics and production
- Manufacturing processes
- Product quality
- Sensory properties
- Food safety
- Marketing and consumption
From all the posters presented, the 2 most interesting posters will be selected in the opinion of the Scientific Committee, and the authors will be invited to present them orally at the Olive Oil World Congress.
Notification of acceptance of poster presentation (via e-mail): before 23 May 2024.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
Abstracts should be submitted using the Word template which can be downloaded below.
The abstract should be saved in .doc or .docx format and should be named with the name of the first author (Apellido_Nombre.doc).
The paper may be written in Spanish or English in the format indicated:
- Arial font size 10, single-spaced, single-spaced, back-spaced 6
- Title should be in CAPITAL LETTERS and centred
- The full name of the institution, centre and/or department should be included
- The author presenting the paper should be underlined and his/her e-mail address should be indicated
- Abstracts must contain: introduction, objectives, methodology, results, conclusions and, if applicable, bibliography and acknowledgements
- They will have a maximum length of 500 words (not including title, authors and affiliation)
Abstracts should be sent before 6 May 2024 as an attachment to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the abstract has been sent, the author will receive an e-mail acknowledgement of receipt. After review of the abstracts by the Scientific Committee, the authors will be informed of the results by e-mail.
RULES FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTERS
- Each author and/or authors will be responsible for the production and placement of their poster (maximum size = 110x90cm) or posters in the place or places assigned by the organisation during the congress
- Any changes made by the authors in the production of the poster (content of the work, order of authors or change of authors, etc.) will not be reflected in the certificate of papers
- The maximum dimensions available for the poster will be 90 cm wide by 110 cm high