The OOWC offers the Spanish Olive Oil Interprofessional, companies and institutions the opportunity to participate in one of the working committees, where the activities and conferences to be developed will be decided. In this way, there will be direct communication with the most important professionals in the olive oil sector and the brand will be promoted both within and beyond our borders.
This is a collaborative project to promote this product.
The Olive Oil World Congress has five committees which are divided as follows:
- Honorary Committee, constituted by people from the institutional and political spheres.
- Executive Committee, whose function is the operational management of the congress and control of the organisation and budget. It will be made up of the President and 4-5 significant members of the Organising Committee.
- Organising Committee, is responsible of monitoring the established work plan and promotional activities. Its main function is to set the guidelines and define the corporate image. It also participates in drawing up the programme.
- Business Committee, is responsible for the part of the programme that most directly affects the business blocks. It defines themes and the most interesting speakers in this area of the congress. It is made up of members of the organising committee with practical business knowledge and the companies sponsoring the congress.
- Scientific Committee, which is responsible for the technical programme of the congress. Its functions include deciding on the most interesting topics and speakers for the congress. It will be made up of academics, researchers and specialists, both national and international, from the world of olive oil. It also participates in the evaluation of the poster competition.
Anyone interested in taking part in this project can obtain information from the OOWC Technical Secretariat by calling 91 721 79 29 or sending an email to info_arroba_oliveoilworldcongress.com.